Why SOCIALCapital ?
- What is Social Capital ?
- Why SOCIALCapital ?
- Project Goal and Objectives
- Who will Benefit from SOCIALCapital ?
- What to Expect ?
«to contribute to the increase of the rural entrepreneurship, development of social solidarity and organisation in rural areas, and the improvement rural governance through providing learning opportunities tailored to the needs of rural people on social capital.»
- to provide an extensive training program for the adult trainers from MoNE who will train the rural residents/people on the subject of “Social Capital in Rural Communities for Rural Development”.
- to develop E-Learning Training Modules and Short Video Shows and also elaborate E-Book: Current Situation and Good Examples of Social Capital accross Europe.
- to raise awareness of rural people on Social Capital issues through training courses held by Public Training Centers and auxillary training material which will be developed within the Project.
- Development of E-Learning Training Modules and Short Video Shows as learning tools.
- Elaboration of E-Book: Current Situation and Good Examples of Social Capital accross Europe
- Short training course for trainers from MoNE, experts from MoAF and ESOGÜ
- Increased awareness/knowledge of rural people on subject of the social capital in selected pilot areas.
- In the long term, contribution to the increase of rural organization and entrepreneurship as well as the improvement of rural governance.