Intellectual Output II
Intellectual Output II
Intellectual Output III
Short Video Shows
“What is Social Capital?
Social capital is “capital” that increases the social, political and economic effectiveness of society. Its main elements are consisted of interpersonal trust, social networks, norms, institutions and participation. The components, types and use of social capital by individuals in rural areas are of great importance for rural development policies.”
“Why SOCIALCapital Project?
Social capital plays an important role in the regional and rural development strategies of the European Union (EU). Similarly, in recent years in Turkey, social capital has also become a very important concept in rural development policies. Strengthening of social capital is essential for developing rural areas, increasing entrepreneurship and its sustainability, strengthening rural governance and local capacity and developing rural cooperationm as Turkey has series problems in each of these areas. Read More...”
«to contribute to the increase of the rural entrepreneurship, development of social solidarity and organisation in rural areas, and the improvement rural governance through providing learning opportunities tailored to the needs of rural people on social capital.»”
• to provide an extensive training program for the adult trainers from MoNE who will train the rural residents/people on the subject of “Social Capital in Rural Communities for Rural Development”.
• to develop E-Learning Training Modules and Short Video Shows and also elaborate E-Book: Current Situation and Good Examples of Social Capital accross Europe.
• to raise awareness of rural people on Social Capital issues through training courses held by Public Training Centers and auxillary training material which will be developed within the Project.”
“Who Will Benefit From SOCIALCapital?
The target groups of the projects will be adult trainers at MoNE, experts in MoAF, local people especially local leaders, farmers and entrepreneurs in selected rural areas.”
“What to Expect?
The six SOCIALCapital partners will be working together from December 31,2020 to December 30, 2022 to achieve the following:
• Development of E-Learning Training Modules and Short Video Shows as learning tools.
• Elaboration of E-Book: Current Situation and Good Examples of Social Capital accross Europe
• Short training course on Social Capital for trainers from MoNE, experts from MoAF and ESOGÜ
• Increased awareness/knowledge of rural people on subject of the social capital in selected pilot areas.
• In the long term, contribution to the increase of rural organization and entrepreneurship as well as the improvement of rural governance.”
Funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union. However, European Commission and Turkish National Agency cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Contact us: +90 (312) 315 61 04
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Istanbul Yolu 3.km No 36
Yenimahalle Ankara, Turkey